SPOILER ALERT!

dancergirl

dancergirl - Carol M. Tanzman The videos went viral...

EVER FEEL LIKE SOMEONE’S WATCHING YOU?

ME TOO.

BUT LATELY IT’S BEEN HAPPENING IN MY ROOM.

WHEN I’M ALONE.

A friend posted a video of me dancing online, and now I’m no longer Alicia Ruffino. I’m dancergirl. And suddenly it’s like me against the world—everyone’s got opinions.

My admirers want more, the haters hate, my best friend Jacy—even he’s acting weird. And some stalker isn’t content to just watch anymore.

Ali. dancergirl. Whatever you know me as, however you’ve seen me online, I’ve trained my whole life to be the best dancer I can be. But if someone watching has their way, I could lose way more than just my love of dancing. I could lose my life.

Review:

A page turner.

That’s what Dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman was. It had me hooked from the beginning straight through until the final sentence.

I found Dancergirl had me twisted round its proverbial finger. The storyline kept me coming back for more. I was desperate to know who the stalker was.
Tanzman, however, kept her cards close to her chest. She kept throwing in red herrings here and there, which threw me right off track. I never knew or guessed the ending to this story until it began to happen on the page.

A true writer can execute such endings. Carol M. Tanzman is one such writer. If she carries on writing in the way she wrote Dancergirl, she has a long career ahead of her.