Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins Synopsis Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris—until she meets Étienne St. Claire: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home.

As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near-misses end with the French kiss Anna—and readers—have long awaited?

Review: Well, put it this way. Now I know why everyone was raving for Anna and the French Kiss.

This novel, a debut by Stephanie Perkins is amazing. I absolutely adored it. I could not put it down. It's absolutely something I will re-read many times.

The story arc had me gripped from the first page and I feverishly read to see what would happen next. It was so well written that I could identify with what Anna was feeling and thinking. Trust me, there are very few books around I can say that about. Stephanie Perkins is very much an author everyone will have to continue to look out for.